Gemavì S.r.l.s. pays the utmost attention to the confidentiality, protection and security of the information in its possession, even more if relating to the personal data of its customers and of the subjects with which it comes into contact. The Navigator of this site is therefore invited to first visit all sections of the Privacy area which express the guidelines adopted by Gemavì S.r.l.s. regarding the protection of personal data.
In the "Privacy policies" section, the site management methods are analyzed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to those who interact with the services provided, via the Internet, by Gemavì S.r.l.s., Data Controller.
The information is provided and is valid only for the www.gemavisandals.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted via links.
Browsing our site for consultation does not require any request for personal data; however, technologies are in use that entail the storage of some data relating to the instruments used, somehow attributable to the Navigator; the latter are described as Site Privacy and Security.
Personal data are requested from the Site Navigator only if he wishes to come into contact with us; in such cases - completely optional - the Navigator, after having read the information required by law, will be able to provide the data necessary to process the requests made.
Privacy and Site Security
Here are some news about the methods of active and passive collection of information relating to the subjects / tools that interact with this site, as well as the security measures taken.
While browsing a website, it is technically possible, even in the absence of an explicit registration to the service by the Navigator and without an active role, to collect information which, for these reasons, is defined as passive.
In particular, the methods of use of IP addresses, session or permanent cookies, Internet tags, browsing data are described, including the possible possibility of excluding them and their implications.
As for the passive collection of information, the services offered on this site:
- They do not use Ip Address (Internet Protocol addresses) for the collection of information, but store them in browsing data;
- They only use Browsing Data for statistical purposes as aggregated data;
- They don't use Internet Tags.
With regard to the active collection of information, the services offered on www.gemavisandals.com respect the following:
- IP Address (Internet Protocol addresses): collects data from the e-mails sent;
- E-mail: the data received through the e-mail contact of the website are used exclusively to respond to the requests of the Navigator and not for other purposes; these data are kept for statistical purposes only and to verify the existence of any precedents;
- Individual names can be included in specific Mailing Lists only at the express request of the Navigator who wishes to receive certain documents regularly (events, commercial information, etc.).;
- Registration: to access certain services, the site provides for the acquisition of data through a specific form. This information is used exclusively to respond to the sender's requests, to provide the requested services;
- Visit counter: data and browsing session will be used by the web analytics system provided by Shiny;
The cookie is a header file consisting of an arbitrary text string which is stored by the client in a directory. Cookies remain in the system within an expiration date (beyond which it must not be considered valid) and can assign an index to the user and keep track of his browsing on the site, usually for the purpose of creating statistics.
To activate or deactivate cookies or decide which to accept or exclude, delete them you can configure your browser. An example to manage cookies on FireFox is given by Mozilla support on the page support.mozilla.org.
Privacy in Gemavì S.r.l.s.
Gemavì S.r.l.s. processes the personal data of third parties by adopting every measure necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data processed, in line with technological progress in general and with information technology in particular.
Gemavì S.r.l.s., in application of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, was organized as follows:
- the owner of the treatments is Gemavì S.r.l.s., who has appointed Vincenzo Portanova for the purposes of applying the privacy legislation in the company;
- Gemavì S.r.l.s. is "Responsible for checking the data subject in the event of exercising the rights pursuant to art. 7", with privacy interface duties from and to the outside; each interested party may contact him for the exercise of his access rights and to acquire any further information regarding privacy;
- for specific technical or organizational needs, Gemavì S.r.l.s. makes use of third parties to whom it entrusts parts of its process. These subjects can take on the role of "Officers" or "Managers" of the Gemavì S.r.l.s. treatments, or operate in complete autonomy as separate "Owners" of subsequent treatments with the same purposes pursued by the Company.
- Gemavì S.r.l.s. acquires only the personal data strictly necessary for the performance of the requested services or the purposes for which they were collected, providing the specific information;
- particular attention is paid to sensitive data, which are processed only after evaluating the impossibility of processing them anonymously on a case-by-case basis. Gemavì S.r.l.s. processes personal data by adopting the necessary security measures, both physical and IT, in accordance with the provisions of Codice Privacy and from Disciplinare Tecnico attached to it.
At the end of the treatment, Gemavì S.r.l.s. provides for the mandatory storage of the data processed and, in the absence of this obligation or after this term, provides for their cancellation or anonymization.
The interested party can contact the aforementioned Gemavì S.r.l.s. for any information regarding personal data and in particular for:
- have confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, obtain communication of the data in an intelligible form;
- obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment and of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- obtain the list of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who can learn about them as Managers and Officers (see for example a list of the subjects to whom the data are communicated for purposes related to the provision of services);
- rrequest the updating or rectification of the data processed and, in case of processing in violation of the law, the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or blocking;
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons or for commercial purposes.
Your privacy requests may be directed to:
Gemavì S.r.l.s., via Nicola Galdo N.ro 18, 19, 20 - 80139 Napoli NA +39 081.281300